Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Azzy_Le_Spazy Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:01am
Would Anyone be intrested?
Would anyone be intrested in a solely explorational game with hints of horror (atmosphere etc...)

Any further ideas or developments would be greatly appreciated

< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:06am 
No, make a concept page if you want some proper feedback.
Azzy_Le_Spazy Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:10am 
My appologies i am relativly new to greenlight
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:17am 
btw the reason im not interested is because it's a horror game :p

But this forum isn't really frequented enough (it's mostly just badge hunters) to get anything out of a thread like this.
People will help with technical questions etc but not really with telling you if your idea is good or not.

The concept section will probably have more traffic and more feedback.
Azzy_Le_Spazy Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:26am 
Alright Thank you :)
Skoardy Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Azzy_Le_Spazy:
Would anyone be intrested in a solely explorational game with hints of horror (atmosphere etc...)
Some might but I wouldn't. Whenever I see a game posted that pegs itself as a horror/exploration game, I always get the sense that the reason it's not a game with typical horror game mechanics (NPCs, opponents, combat, etc.) is more a case of it being beyond the developer rather than a design choice. It's the same feeling I get when a game with truly bad graphics claims it's 'retro'. Not saying it might not turn out to be a good game in its own right, but just that the sense that it's 'limited' is always there.
Edreyn Apr 6, 2014 @ 10:31pm 
I think there are too many indie games with such an idea. I am not sure they sell good. Yes, and if you alone, most chances you'll have to buy models and images - and they have high prices. I wish you luck, but be ready to pay high sums.
Last edited by Edreyn; Apr 6, 2014 @ 10:32pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 6, 2014 @ 7:01am