Steam Greenlight
How can i add a product on greenlight?
im thinking about to add a product of a game on steam but the problem is that i dont have an idea how first of all it needs some product code what should i do ? :owforce:
Última edição por ⚡ LightningWing ⚡; 5/abr./2014 às 8:49
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
C0untzer0 5/abr./2014 às 9:08 
You probably shouldn't be trying anything like that.
Twin 5/abr./2014 às 9:09 
For information on submitting a product on Greenlight please go here.
Seraphita 5/abr./2014 às 9:14 
Before you think about adding something to Greenlight, you should make sure you have a decent looking product to show to us... If you rush it, everyone will "No" vote it to hell and you'll never get passed Greenlight. Just saying to help you...
Escrito originalmente por Sera:
Before you think about adding something to Greenlight, you should make sure you have a decent looking product to show to us... If you rush it, everyone will "No" vote it to hell and you'll never get passed Greenlight. Just saying to help you...
thanks it was usefull tip !
Gorlom[Swe] 5/abr./2014 às 9:43 
Escrito originalmente por jeffrey:
im thinking about to add a product of a game on steam but the problem is that i dont have an idea how first of all it needs some product code what should i do ? :owforce:
Are you the developer of this product or have you mistakenly gotten the idea that you can add other peoples games to Steam?
Your phrasing sounds rather suspicious so I have to ask.
Escrito originalmente por GorlomSwe:
Escrito originalmente por jeffrey:
Are you the developer of this product or have you mistakenly gotten the idea that you can add other peoples games to Steam?
Your phrasing sounds rather suspicious so I have to ask.
well im starting creating a new casual,rpg game its half done so yeah im the developer of this
wilco64256 5/abr./2014 às 14:47 
If you're not able to find the rather obvious "Submit your product" that's at the top of every page here, I'm not sure if Steam is the right place for you to be just yet.
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 5/abr./2014 às 8:48