Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Jeffrey Apr 5, 2014 @ 8:48am
How can i add a product on greenlight?
im thinking about to add a product of a game on steam but the problem is that i dont have an idea how first of all it needs some product code what should i do ?
Last edited by Jeffrey; Apr 5, 2014 @ 8:49am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:08am 
You probably shouldn't be trying anything like that.
Alex Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:09am 
For information on submitting a product on Greenlight please go here.
Sera Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:14am 
Before you think about adding something to Greenlight, you should make sure you have a decent looking product to show to us... If you rush it, everyone will "No" vote it to hell and you'll never get passed Greenlight. Just saying to help you...
Jeffrey Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:15am 
Originally posted by Sera:
Before you think about adding something to Greenlight, you should make sure you have a decent looking product to show to us... If you rush it, everyone will "No" vote it to hell and you'll never get passed Greenlight. Just saying to help you...
thanks it was usefull tip !
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by jeffrey:
im thinking about to add a product of a game on steam but the problem is that i dont have an idea how first of all it needs some product code what should i do ? :owforce:
Are you the developer of this product or have you mistakenly gotten the idea that you can add other peoples games to Steam?
Your phrasing sounds rather suspicious so I have to ask.
Jeffrey Apr 5, 2014 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by jeffrey:
im thinking about to add a product of a game on steam but the problem is that i dont have an idea how first of all it needs some product code what should i do ?
Are you the developer of this product or have you mistakenly gotten the idea that you can add other peoples games to Steam?
Your phrasing sounds rather suspicious so I have to ask.
well im starting creating a new casual,rpg game its half done so yeah im the developer of this
wilco64256 Apr 5, 2014 @ 2:47pm 
If you're not able to find the rather obvious "Submit your product" that's at the top of every page here, I'm not sure if Steam is the right place for you to be just yet.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2014 @ 8:48am