Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Gain access to the (Windows Only) level editor that the Young Horses used to create Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Create your own ridiculous levels and challenges to share with others.
Learn More
Some Freshly Baked Bread Apr 4, 2014 @ 8:01pm
How do i download levels?
I got another game called Turbo Dismount, and downloading workshop levels for that was as easy as pie( just click the add button) when i tried it on dadliest catch, it did'nt show up, what do i do?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Luthyr  [developer] 10 Apr 4, 2014 @ 8:22pm 
You should be able to just hit the subscribe (plus) button on the workshop item listing. When you go to the Workshop menu, they will appear there when they have finished downloading. If you are having problems, try browsing while in-game from the Workshop menu OR if that isn't working, try subscribing through Steam's website then launching the game.
Last edited by Luthyr; Apr 4, 2014 @ 8:22pm
Some Freshly Baked Bread Apr 4, 2014 @ 9:09pm 
I just noticed that steams says I did not buy this game, but i did, i even beat the game
Last edited by Some Freshly Baked Bread; Apr 4, 2014 @ 9:09pm
Luthyr  [developer] 10 Apr 5, 2014 @ 2:39pm 
If you did not purchase and download the game through Steam, you won't be able to connect and download levels. You must launch the game through Steam for it to download the levels.

If you purchased through Humble or our website widget, it gives you a Steam key to redeem.
Last edited by Luthyr; Apr 5, 2014 @ 2:39pm
Some Freshly Baked Bread Apr 7, 2014 @ 7:05pm 
On widget or game, and where on game or widget? Or is it a different thing?
Last edited by Some Freshly Baked Bread; Apr 7, 2014 @ 7:06pm
Luthyr  [developer] 10 Apr 7, 2014 @ 7:11pm 
If you launch from Steam, browse to 'Workshop' from the main menu, there is a button for 'browse workshop levels' which basically sends you to this website from within game. Then you just click the subscribe button on the levels you want.
Some Freshly Baked Bread Apr 8, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
Launch from steam, i do not understand, i do not have it on steam, the application isn't saying so, or do you mean just start it, when i do, there is no button( i got it from widget)
Last edited by Some Freshly Baked Bread; Apr 8, 2014 @ 2:01pm
Luthyr  [developer] 10 Apr 8, 2014 @ 5:42pm 
Workshop levels are only available if you purchased Octodad: Dadliest Catch steam, or if you purchased the game through Humble, you must redeem the steam code. If you purchased it from GoG, you don't have access to Workshop levels. If you have the game otherwise, you probably didn't purchase it from anywhere legit...
Some Freshly Baked Bread Apr 9, 2014 @ 8:31am 
Did I get that from email, or game, and how do i use it?(steam code)
Last edited by Some Freshly Baked Bread; Apr 9, 2014 @ 10:26am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50