Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Swineboss Mar 29 @ 5:35pm
Cant install greenlight or submit a game
Hi, I bought greenlight yesterday and no matter what I try I cannot get it to install on my computer (Invalid install path) and I cannot submit my game. Anyone have a solution or have the same problem?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 29 @ 5:37pm 
Could you tell me what you mean by you "bought greenlight?
What are you installing?
Where are you trying to install it to?
Swineboss Mar 29 @ 5:39pm 
I bought the greenlight developer access on Steam for 100 dollars (the submission fee). I am trying to install the developer access on my windows 7.

Last edited by Swineboss; Mar 29 @ 5:42pm
Swineboss Mar 29 @ 5:40pm 
But i was not able to install greenlight nor was I able to submit a game even though I paid the 100 dollars
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 29 @ 8:11pm 
Have you contacted Steam support? THis is something that they should help with really.
C0untzer0 Mar 30 @ 3:25am 
Have you tried in the developers' forum? By definition they've gone through the process and will be in a better position to help.
Swineboss Mar 30 @ 8:56am 
this probably sounds stupid but I found the link to the developer forum once. After that I could never find it again. :<
Swineboss Mar 30 @ 6:09pm 
thanks! I asked a question there but it seems like im the only one with problems. Now im concerned.
Swineboss Mar 30 @ 6:56pm 
fixed. It seems like it just took some time. thank you for all the help!
Misha Apr 23 @ 7:26pm 
can you tell us how you fixed it please?!?!
neXeon Apr 23 @ 9:16pm 
I am also having this issue. I was told it was imagine size, but I have verified that the correct size and pixels were used. Any help from steam would be great as I haven't received a response to my thread beyond that, nor my ticket.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 24 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by Misha:
can you tell us how you fixed it please?!?!
As per his post it seems "like it just took some time". I don't think he fixed anything, it sounds like it just resolved itself overtime. Might have been a high load on Steam when he was trying to submit it so submitting it when not as many users were online might have fixed it.
Swineboss Apr 24 @ 5:09am 
yeah i was panicking at first. Just give it some time.

Also valve was awesome and responded quickly.
neXeon Apr 24 @ 8:29am 
Originally posted by Swineboss:
yeah i was panicking at first. Just give it some time.

Also valve was awesome and responded quickly.

You waited 1 day; however, I have been getting this error for a couple of days now.
Last edited by neXeon; Apr 24 @ 8:30am
neXeon Apr 24 @ 8:58am 
Item description was the issue. Removed some of the links since greenlight has changed a bit and uploaded fine. Also, had to mess with the title name a bit.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 29 @ 5:35pm