The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Találd meg a legjobb modokat
Fellelni és telepíteni kedvenc modjaid egyszerűbb, mint valaha. A modkészítők pedig könnyedén tölthetik fel modjaikat közvetlenül a Steamre. Itt megtudhatod, hogyan.
Affection mod and more dialogue with one's spouse
I would like to see a mod with kissing,holding hands and hugging and more talking with one's spouse.
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
This idea has been posted before and quite a few people agree, unfortunately you need a modder who is good with animations who will take the idea on!
Marriage Dynamic Outfits not only gives you the ability to change your spouse's clothes, your spouse will spontaneously hug you once a day. That's about as good as you're going to get on Steam right now. Nexus might have mods that take it even further than you want to go!
I must admit, though I'm not into some of the more graphic mods I do find it awefully twee that husband and wife are expected to share a bedroom with their adopted children in some of the player homes :O
I do not want sex mods just some good old fashion love and affection.
I'm with you there, the problem is you would need more dialogue which would be an impossible task if you consider how many marriageable NPCs are in the game, you wouldn't want a voice mismatch though a modder could do it with subtitles only. However, that said it should be possible to have your husband/wife spontaneously look into your eyes and take your hand or perhaps give you a gift, hug you, jokingly kneel in front of you and cross their hands over their heart while smiling, stuff like that would be lovely. Perhaps if they make the next TES game they'll consider including these things.
Glad to see people thinking the same thing. I hate how Bethesda makes my character seem like an elitest thoughtless jerk. I don't like that my only inner action between me and my spouse is "Did you make any money?" "Can you cook for me?" How about an option to give them a gift (some gold, something you crafted or something you cooked), a kiss, a hug, a back rub,or a brush across the cheek. At least say I love you and get a hug in return. Just a simple expression of love and something from my part that is kind and selfless. It would seem Hearthfire would have been the best time to add such things.

I found some mods. But they all seem glitchy. Sadly the only marriage mod that works fine is simple divorce. Sad.
Yes that is sad. I know I have been looking for a mod like you are describing but have not found any. I wish there was a mod like that.
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. márc. 27., 8:37