The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Os melhores mods para Skyrim
Encontrar e instalar os teus mods favoritos é agora mais fácil do que nunca. Além disso, os criadores de mods podem usar um modo mais simplificado de enviar mods diretamente para o Steam. Clica aqui para saberes como.
Slavery in Skyrim request
What would be a totally cool way to make cash or to prove character's domination than being able to collect slaves in combat?

I am seeing this as both, either physical activation, or magical capable.

There are a couple mods that come to mind that would endorse the feesibility of this mod,

Taming beasts of skyrim, which is capturing a living creature under your command. So the scripting has to be viable to regulate level difference and affect of capture.

(not the actual mod) Instant kill sneak attack mod, that allows you to play variably with affect of striking in stealth mode as an instant kill or regular strike I believe?

So on the most basic level.. you engage enemies in combat... it takes into consideration level difference and damage applied... you can choose to cast a power, or utilize an item in your inventory that ensnares the enemy for pick up. it can come with chances of failure and escape and prolonged neglect freedom.

This can be lead into the next step, which can be maintained by physical human presence where the slave actually follows you, or scripted to a writ, which vouches for the slaves existence.. or a magical binding that places the humanoid into a compartment like a bag of holding or something... or perhaps slave carts exist?

Then the third tier of this is having an actual slaver buy them... it can be as generic as simply allowing you money. it can be extended to having them do actual services... it can be had that you can own the slaves in your own dominion.... also a final aspect which could be cool is applying a GLADIATORAL betting/death sport service along with it.

the dynamics of this depend largely on the person working on its interest in putting the work in. I am not a modder in any way shape or form. But I know some of you have the abiltiy to wiz through this stuff as I mention it, to the degree determined by your interest to put effort towards it.

This would be a fresh wave to the game I believe. If It wouldn't result with such a shafty cheesy botched and buggy result, Id try grunting my way through the scripting/modding process myself.

I might just try it...

BUT I STRONGLY SUGGEST someone puts this concept to physical form... much success to the gaming world if you succeed
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
TheUnpoeticSkald 13 27 mar. 2014 às 8:28 
That would make sense. There were slaves back then in real life. There might be something lke that on steam
MageThis 27 mar. 2014 às 10:42 
No, thanks. Followers is close enough for me.
Última alteração por MageThis; 27 mar. 2014 às 10:43
Unstable Reckoning 27 mar. 2014 às 11:49 
how are followers close enough to selling slaves / oppurtunity of gladiator events ?
TheUnpoeticSkald 13 27 mar. 2014 às 11:56 
Yeah
Unstable Reckoning 27 mar. 2014 às 11:59 
Anyway, really not trying to make this a debate about morality.. instead of simply being able to annhilate every living thing you come into combat with... the oppurtunity to apply them economically beyond their loot would be super immersive and successful to diverse game play....
Unstable Reckoning 27 mar. 2014 às 15:04 
another mod i meant to mention was something called.. Prison of Despair.. they allow you to capture prisoners into a prison to TORTURE them... where as i mean to actually intend slaves to be used for econmic benefit. I only reference it as a capable way of retrieving NPCs out on the field.
Avatar1971 8 27 mar. 2014 às 21:45 
I think the Nexus has a mod like that called Paradise Halls -Skyrim Slavery; there is another one on Lovers Lab called S3 - Skyrim Slavery System. Just do a Google search for Skyrim Slavery Mod and you can find them. I have not used them so have no idea which one is the better mod for what you're looking for.
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 27 mar. 2014 às 7:49
Comentários: 7