Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

Tusen kamper, tusen seire, men er de dine?
Skap, oppdag og last ned historiske kampscenarioer, flerspillerbaner og de mest populære og fremgangsrike modifikasjonene. Eller prøv Total War TEd-redigeringsprogrammet for å skape og laste opp dine egne. Trykk her for å finne ut mer.
Davox 26. mars 2014 kl. 7.26
Expanded map mod for FOTS just like the shogun2 already has?
Title says it all. :3
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
dis_(en)graçado 26. mars 2014 kl. 16.16 
i think not
Davox 26. mars 2014 kl. 16.27 
''I think not''. Please! Be more informative about why you think so? There is already an shogun 2 expanded mod which if i am right splits lands into 85? or was it that it ads 85 more lands as it is splitted up more. So why there can't be map splited up for FOTS?
Sist redigert av Davox; 26. mars 2014 kl. 16.28
by the moment nobody developed it .. Maybe in the future I'm going to add like 20 new settlements .. but I need time for that
Davox 30. mars 2014 kl. 1.26 
Thank you f93moc i hope it will come true. But say... is possible to make like a game (little bit) changing mod which will allow in Fots coop campaing to run down all routing enemies? Because you probably know it already when in coop cam. you rout every enemy unit the battle ends. I am pretty sure that if it would be possible many coop'ers would make this mod famous. :)
Sist redigert av Davox; 30. mars 2014 kl. 1.27
Well about the routing enemies .. I don't know how to do that .. Looks like a game mechanism and most of them cannot be modiffied .. About the exapended map the researcher team almos finished ... And I'm at the last lvl of the towns series (new tipe of siege) ..
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 26. mars 2014 kl. 7.26