Total War: SHOGUN 2
A thousand battles, a thousand victories, but are they yours?
Create, discover and download historical battle scenarios, multiplayer maps and the most popular and accomplished mods. Or try out Total War TEd editor to create and upload your own. Click here to learn more.
Davox Mar 26 @ 7:26am
Expanded map mod for FOTS just like the shogun2 already has?
Title says it all. :3
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Raftyu157 Mar 26 @ 4:16pm 
i think not
Davox Mar 26 @ 4:27pm 
''I think not''. Please! Be more informative about why you think so? There is already an shogun 2 expanded mod which if i am right splits lands into 85? or was it that it ads 85 more lands as it is splitted up more. So why there can't be map splited up for FOTS?
Last edited by Davox; Mar 26 @ 4:28pm
Weierstrass 13 Mar 28 @ 9:12pm 
by the moment nobody developed it .. Maybe in the future I'm going to add like 20 new settlements .. but I need time for that
Davox Mar 30 @ 1:26am 
Thank you f93moc i hope it will come true. But say... is possible to make like a game (little bit) changing mod which will allow in Fots coop campaing to run down all routing enemies? Because you probably know it already when in coop cam. you rout every enemy unit the battle ends. I am pretty sure that if it would be possible many coop'ers would make this mod famous. :)
Last edited by Davox; Mar 30 @ 1:27am
Weierstrass 13 May 18 @ 7:38am 
Well about the routing enemies .. I don't know how to do that .. Looks like a game mechanism and most of them cannot be modiffied .. About the exapended map the researcher team almos finished ... And I'm at the last lvl of the towns series (new tipe of siege) ..
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50