The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vind de beste mods voor je spellen
Het vinden en installeren van je favoriete mods was nog nooit zo makkelijk. Voor mod-makers is het uploaden van mods naar Steam een eitje. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
My mods arent working :(
I have about 15 subscribed mods and only about 4-5 of them are working, I got a new laptop and transferred my steam so maybe that's a problem, I tried un-installing and re-installing and nothing is working, what do I do?
< >
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
This is seriously vague ....

Did you verify that you are still Subscribed to those mods?
Did you verify that your Skyrim Launcher Sync'd?
Did you verify that the Mods are still available?

Did you verify that you are still Subscribed to those mods? ~ Yes
Did you verify that your Skyrim Launcher Sync'd? ~ No, not sure how
Did you verify that the Mods are still available? ~ Yes hence the un-installing and re-installing
To verify they are loading - Sync'ing ...

Click on the Skyrim Game Launcher ( NOT the SKSE launcher if you use SKSE)

When launched you will see:

PLAY

OPTIONS

DATA FILES

TECH SUPPORT

EXIT.

Bottom Center/Right you will see a prompt stating that the mods are being checked (Sync'd) . Wait until it says - FINISHED -

Now click on the DATA FILES and a window will open. This will have all the DLC >AND< Mods. They should ALL have a Check in the box (activated for game play) if they are NOT checked - then check them, by clicking in the box w/your mouse.

Then close this window - close the Skyrim launcher window and repeat the above. Let it do the whole SYNC'ing process to be sure all is good.

Then click the DATA FILES to make sure they are all checked.

If all is good - then you are good to go.

NOW: Unless you've not been reading the Skyrim Forum Posts - there was a 50 Mod Limitation set by Steam last week. There is no official answer as to why. Guess they feel they are "god" and do not need to given reasons for their actions.

So IF you have more than 50 - that is it, you cannot load anymore PERIOD. You will need to go to NEXUS.

Ok so I ran it, then I let it sit. All my mods appear to be there, I took out a big chunk of mods out earlier. And my guess is the syncing progress was having issues well.. Progressing. I appreciate it, I thought I tried all the dum dum stuff but I guess I was wrong. Once again thanks =)
No problem - been there done that and with the issue of the 50 Mod Cap - I'm starting to see issues from a lot of users ... :(
Mod cap in my opinion is "Retarded". Players deserve the ability to enhance a game to perfection, but that's just my personal opinion.
< >
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 25 mrt 2014 om 20:54
Aantal berichten: 6