Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Darshiki Mar 25, 2014 @ 6:41am
Medieval Sandox Game
So I have had an idea for a sandbox game where you band together with others, construct castles and structures and defend agains other bands of players. The idea comes frome my time playing both Mount and Blade and Rust. The game would be a lot like Rust but the weapons would be more primitve stopping at the medieval era. You could breed horsed and make weapons, dig motes and build stone walls. I guess the game would also be a lot like minecraft really but with less abilty to glitch things into exsistance, Haven't really done much but watch others play minecraft so don't quote me on it. Anyways its just an idea, Someoneshould let me know if something like this is already in the works.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
kalox Mar 28, 2014 @ 1:24pm 
:3
Fileciiik Mar 28, 2014 @ 2:06pm 
great
Darshiki Apr 2, 2014 @ 5:43pm 
That is cool Saxon, I think they may be onto something.
AndNice Apr 3, 2014 @ 3:49am 
GREAT
Kerica Apr 10, 2014 @ 5:36pm 
I would totally play that! I like watching my boyfriend play Rust but I'd probably die like right away :( I'm not that good with shooter games like he is but I really enjoy medieval/fantacy games and do rather decently in them while he's not interested.
MotND Apr 12, 2014 @ 1:14am 
COOL
Lamia Stardust Apr 13, 2014 @ 9:26am 
cool
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 25, 2014 @ 6:41am