The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
Unique Skulls of Skyrim
I have been looking for the blue skull collectable in dragonsreach all day, is there even one in there?
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
R U Talking about the mod?

If so - you will be better served by going to that specific mod forum and post it there. (I happen to know if it's the mod I'm thinking of, yes - you have to seriously look for it. But that is IF it is the mod I'm thinking of.)
G20 22 2014年3月27日 14時09分 
Hi ethizle, Yo
Yo, that's my mod dude :)
It's been a while since I placed them, and then searched for them, There's like about 900 of them.. I am sure I did put one of the blue collection in dragons reach, one is definately on top of the cupboard upstairs, I don't think it's in the jatls room or the other two bedrooms up there, but in the connecting central room, it's on top of the cupboard, yep that's it. you have to jump and grab to get it which makes it incredibly hard to steal, coz theres a guard there who wont take kis bloody eyes off of you.
If you havn't tried it yet, try the black collection, that's fun ;)
Yikes, 900 skulls to collect. I wonder if Telekinesis and the "quiet cast" perk would help.
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年3月24日 23時11分
投稿数: 4