Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
chrisproboii Mar 24 @ 11:58am
Newest released first
Hate that i cant see which game that most reasently been releast. fix this and you have one happy complainer.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
wilco64256 Mar 24 @ 12:46pm 
Not sure what you're talking about - you can sort both Greenlight projects and the regular store itself by the date the project was added to Greenlight or released on the store.
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 24 @ 4:03pm 
I assume that he is talking about the greenlit and released tabs here in greenlight instead of the store or que.
Sera Mar 24 @ 4:43pm 
Edit note. (actually nevermind, just erased the completely irrelevant part) Since he mentions released, the only thing I'd say in this case is what Wilco said. Or he could go the long way and check all released games and see if the one he wants is there...

I kinda agree they should add a date sorting for released games. Since they are released, I don't think it would bother anyone or anything. They bother to add a tab for released games but they don't bother to auto sort them with the time they get released... I don't understand...
Last edited by Sera; Mar 24 @ 4:54pm
Headhoncho Burnside Apr 15 @ 4:48pm 
I agree that there should be a "Most Recent" organization choice when you click on "Released" or "Greenlit". Would be nice.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 24 @ 11:58am