Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
nosup23 Mar 23 @ 8:55am
Help
Can someone explain what greenlight is?
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 9:00am 
*click about greenlight*
nosup23 Mar 23 @ 9:03am 
aha ty
C0untzer0 Mar 23 @ 9:25am 
That was easy...
Skoardy Mar 23 @ 9:29am 
Weird his Community Ambassador badge timestamp matches up with posting the thread rather than after Graeme's reply. It's almost like he'd already used Greenlight by then.
Sera Mar 23 @ 10:45am 
You do realize that even my first post was to ask something useful on the forum, right? (if I remember right). Not 'everyone' who posts to get their badge do it for wrong reasons. This thread almost seem legit if we assume he didn't see the "About Greenlight" thing...
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 10:46am 
Originally posted by Sera:
You do realize that even my first post was to ask something useful on the forum, right? (if I remember right). Not 'everyone' who posts to get their badge do it for wrong reasons. This thread almost seem legit if we assume he didn't see the "About Greenlight" thing...

Then it's pure ignorance. Not even trying to find an answer, but instead requesting help from other people.

Anyone who spends more than 10 seconds looking at the Greenlight homepage can see that there is a "about greenlight" section- Even right next to the "discussions" tab he had to click to get here.
Sera Mar 23 @ 10:49am 
Who cares, though? I don't remember suddenly becoming an antisocial ♥♥♥♥♥... lol... If it was me, I wouldn't mind helping anyone who needs help. Unless there is a rule against asking for something then please feel free to find it for me. Otherwise, don't be a jerk just because you can...
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by Sera:
Who cares, though? I don't remember suddenly becoming an antisocial ♥♥♥♥♥... lol... If it was me, I wouldn't mind helping anyone who needs help. Unless there is a rule against asking for something then please feel free to find it for me. Otherwise, don't be a jerk just because you can...

Well you are expecting other people to take time out of their day to help you, when you can't be arsed to look at the 7 Greenlight tabs...

Besides that, it's quite frusterating seeing these idjits ask the same questions every day.

A jerk? Have you met me Sera? I'm not exactly friendly towards lazy or ignorant people.
Sera Mar 23 @ 11:15am 
If it's spam then you could just ignore the thread entirely, you know...? Letting them figure things on their own is always better than making snide comments against them.
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 11:17am 
Originally posted by Sera:
If it's spam then you could just ignore the thread entirely, you know...? Letting them figure things on their own is always better than making snide comments against them.
Of course you could ignore them, but this is much better.
Sera Mar 23 @ 11:23am 
As long as you keep it civilized, I guess...
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 11:24am 
Originally posted by Sera:
As long as you keep it civilized, I guess...
I generally try, sometimes when they are being thick it gets a little off it, though.
Sera Mar 23 @ 11:26am 
Mhm... I know the feeling...
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman Mar 23 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by Sera:
Mhm... I know the feeling...
Yeah, it's like when people blatently deny things based upon their own personal definitions, ignoring a large amount of evidence countering them.
:)
Sera Mar 23 @ 11:30am 
And you're still wrong about it... So keep your views for yourself and I'll keep mine. We don't wanna spread your trolling bs to this thread now do we?
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 23 @ 8:55am
Posts: 39