The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
It'sOkayToHateBananas 3 Mar 22 @ 3:01am
Moding Help pls
I've made my first own mod called "Untouched Spell". It's just an master illusion spell, it makes you invisible, quiet and ethereal for 12 seconds.
There is a bug which makes my spell disappear in my magic inventory after I load Skyrim. (BUT the spelltome appears in an end table where I originally placed it in Creation Kit.) I don't know what I have done wrong. Maybe my mod always resets to the origin when I start to play Skyrim.

Please help me if you know what the problem is.

EDIT: "BUT the spelltome appears in an end table where I originally placed it in Creation Kit." - I just tested it again: It does not appear again. Sry about wrong information.
Last edited by It'sOkayToHateBananas; Mar 22 @ 8:06am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
G20 21 Mar 22 @ 7:54am 
Yep, That shouldn't happen,
So, just to get it right, you, find the spell tome, learn the spell and the next time you play the spell is no longer avaliable to use, and instead of having the spell in your spell inventory the spell tome is back in the dresser where you origionally placed it, just as if you went back to the save before you learnt the spell. :(
I don't know about that problem as I've never come across it, I'll look into it, In the mean time as long as this thread is going someone might know off the top of their head.
Good luck, and let us know if you get it sorted.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 22 @ 3:01am