The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Намерете най-добрите модификации за Вашата игра
Намирането и инсталирането на любимите Ви модификации е по-лесно от всякога. Създателите им също се наслаждават на опростения процес при качването им директно в Steam. Кликнете тук, за да научите как.
Peatiton to get the 50 mod limit removed
Sign it here, but be quick about it, Valve might remove it quickly.

https://www.change.org/petitions/valve-and-bethesda-fix-the-50-mod-limit-for-skyrim

(Copy and paste it into your browsers search bar.)
< >
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
Wait... So THIS is why only 50 of my 113 mods are downloading? Dammit Valve, gimme my precious mods! >~<
I thought i had downloaded too many incompatible mods so i spent 3 hours rearanging, reintalling skyrim to find out this crap >.< im going to try the nexus
While limiting subscriptions to 50 is annoying, it's hardly enough to warrant needing a petition =/

For instance, you could just use Nexus Mod Manager XD

Even if you want to keep using Steam, you can! :D

Just go to Data Files in your Skyrim launcher, and tick on all the mods that got ticked off when Steam unsubscribed for ya. This will reactivate them, as if they were never turned off :O

The mods never even left your computer ^^ They just went to sleep when Steam decided to limit you XD

And if you want more mods, just unsubscribe from the ones you already have on your system. Then subscribe to new ones, let them download, and unsubscribe (make sure to tick them back on so they work ^_~)

Happy modding ^_^

p.s.: This has nothing to do with Bethesda. It's purely steam. Bethesda also has a mod limit - hard coded into the game. That limit is 256 esp and esm files.
Последно редактиран от Adura; 21 март 2014 в 17:55
Why did steam impose this limit? It used to not have it, so if this is what steam is going to do. I thing I am done buying anything with steam. Thanks for making me decide to stay with consoles.
Първоначално публикувано от lotw_1:
Why did steam impose this limit? It used to not have it, so if this is what steam is going to do. I thing I am done buying anything with steam. Thanks for making me decide to stay with consoles.
To be fair, Skyrim had a really high limit compared to other games =/

There's some games with lower limits then even 50.

Don't know why steam did it. Maybe it was becoming unruly on the servers? Maybe the large amount of data being downloaded for free was starting to become a problem?

At the very least they shoulda warned us though >_>
< >
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 21 март 2014 в 15:41
Публикации: 6