The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Gahzi Mar 21 @ 9:17am
Mods not working
None of my mods work. Does the Dawnguard DLC conflict with thw workshop files?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
SwackyHanz Mar 21 @ 11:43am 
Mods should only conflict if they are stated in the mod description (Ex. "Not compatible with 'Dawnguard' DLC.")
But im on the same boat with you now, I just recently subscribed to two more mods today, and THEY WONT LOAD! >:( dont know why...
Alex Mar 21 @ 12:03pm 
I have this exact problem! It stops at 50 mods and then will not load any more, I have tried unsubbing and then subbing again but it doesn't solve anything.

This only started about a day ago
SwackyHanz Mar 21 @ 12:09pm 
Yeah, same here, only started today. Is there a mod limit?
gnewna Mar 21 @ 12:33pm 
Yes, there are about a billion threads about it and unfortunately Steam haven't explained so nobody really knows if it's on purpose or a glitch, or if it's permanent. (So far as I'm aware, I think there are rumours but I don't think there's been any official word).
Nimue Mar 21 @ 2:03pm 
Interestingly enough though my data file says I have only 50 mods Iad and have more than that. I had more than that prior to the change that happened I think 2 days ago but the mods I had/have mostly still work. It has to be a glitch.
Paulthebear34 Mar 21 @ 2:28pm 
Mine stops at 50 even tho i have like 55 but it says i only have 50 i guess there a limitation because when i delete some the other oens showed up
SwackyHanz Mar 21 @ 3:12pm 
STEAM Y U DO THIS
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 21 @ 9:17am