The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
deadite_00 Mar 21 @ 12:16am
Lilacor Mod for Skyrim (would anyone want to make 1)
I loved this sword in Balders gate, always got it and gave it to Minsc. The two just seemed like they should be together. and with all the great modders here just hoping someone would be interested in making it. for anyone who doesnt know Lilacor is a talking sword who like bad blade puns and killing things. heres a link to most things he says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBM-UNjEP-Q
i think it may end up how long can you keep playing the game while useing the sword XD
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Adura 1 Mar 21 @ 1:14am 
Sorry to say that it's very unlikely that somebody will volunteer to do so =/

Modders just don't often have the time or drive to make things that aren't their own ideas.

Most likely, you'll be told to attempt to do so yourself. If you do, know that the modders here are really awesome ^_^ And they will help you out if you get stuck somewhere (or, at least, toss a tutorial at you >_<.)

Either way, I wish you luck in either getting it made or making it yourself :D

*salute~* :D

(also, your avatar is adorable ^^ Even though I never watched MLP ><)
nannyoggins Mar 21 @ 2:05am 
I remember Lilacor well and you're right Minsc and Lilacor are a perfect pairing!
I'd help if I could but skinning/meshing is not in my skill set. I hope you do get it done it'd be great.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 21 @ 12:16am