The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Знайдіть найкращі моди для вашої гри
Знаходження та інсталювання ваших улюблених модів стало легшим. Автори модів також насолоджуються добре налагодженим процесом вивантаження модів прямо у Steam. Натисніть тут, щоби дізнатися як.
Extended Death Scene Mods? Does this exist?
Who knows? I may be the only person who finds strange humor in this, so perhaps no one has ever had the inclination to do this, but I figured I'd ask around anyway...
There have been times where I've fallen off a cliff at the top of a giant mountain and was still toppling to the bottom when the screen went blank and then subsequently went about reloading my last save point. Personally, in the right mood, I can get just gut-busting humor out of watching a ragdoll model just get beat to ♥♥♥♥ by the effects of artificial gravity and rock-hard surfaces.
Is there a mod that anyone is aware of that basically just extends the time after your character dies before reloading the last save point. In a perfect world, it would even wait for me to press a button, but I'd take what I can get.
Any advice?
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
Yes there is check my workshop. Mine extends it to 24 hours but you have to reload a save every time you want to stop, lol.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218319101
Автор останньої редакції: Braden; 20 берез. 2014 о 19:00
You guys are officially weird lol! However, having said that, it would be interesting to see what my small band of followers would do! Do they stand around for 24hrs making small talk? Perhaps you should add a comedy AI where followers bury you with shovels or go over and kick you to be sure you are dead or maybe shout "get up you cheap sob I haven't been paid"!<33
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 20 берез. 2014 о 18:45
Дописів: 2