The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Znajdź najlepsze modyfikacje dla swojej gry
Wyszukiwanie i instalowanie swoich ulubionych modyfikacji jest prostsze niż zwykle. Twórcy modyfikacji docenią również ulepszony system wysyłania swoich prac bezpośrednio na Steam. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
Weird Subscribtion Glitch?
I don't really know how to describe what is happening with my game. Evey time I go to the launcher it says 1 out of 50 mods updateting, except i have well more than 50 subscribtions. Because if this all mods that are not in that list of 50 mods are considered not subscribed by my Skyrim data folder. In other words under the subscribed colum in the Data Files 50 mods are marked yes the rest are marked no. I have to uncheck all mods marked no or else my game will crash. I don't know how or why this is happening but, i would appreciate any feedback and or a solution. Thanks!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
FluxZ 20 marca 2014 o 15:04 
i havent tried playing since this issue, but it is happening to me aswell with it only saying that i am subscribed to 50
TechNomad 20 marca 2014 o 15:26 
It's not a glitch, it's a cap Steam put on their workshop for some stupid, nonsense reason. Just give it a few days and I'm sure it'll go back to normal.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: TechNomad; 20 marca 2014 o 15:26
Gorg 20 marca 2014 o 15:31 
Hmm, this is rather annoying, especially since so much time and effort has been put into the community.
It's just a shame that we can't get the experience fully but t should be back to normal if we complain enough.
Rock Hyrax 20 marca 2014 o 15:44 
I have this as well, and it's bothering me a lot. I really hope there's a solution to this that is not NMM.
Does anyone know how long they're going to keep it like this? I think its affecting my Gmod too.
jjb-54 1 20 marca 2014 o 18:21 
I would love to hear their rational on this "Cap" - some how I have a feeling it comes down to $$$'s - they don't make money off the mods - there for it's not 'good use of space' .... (Pure assumption I admit it. But based on the trends that I've been seeing w/Steam. This seems to be the only rational that makes any "sense" ....)
@jjb-54 If thats the case, then they're dumbasses. Majority of the mods on the workshop you can get on Nexus and other sites.
iandenyer 21 marca 2014 o 13:54 
Well, this just "broke" my game, thanks to it messing up the load order (yes, you guessed it, Sounds of Skyrim town mods that suddenly arent there any more related..)..... Thanks STEAM.... Grrrr.......
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 20 marca 2014 o 14:50