Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

A thousand battles, a thousand victories, but are they yours?
Create, discover and download historical battle scenarios, multiplayer maps and the most popular and accomplished mods. Or try out Total War TEd editor to create and upload your own. Click here to learn more.
Silly Roy '3' Mar 20, 2014 @ 12:21pm
Subscribed Items
Yesterday all was just fine as I was playing a campaign with some mods.
Now suddenly I lost most of the mods I had subscribed to. They just dissapeared and as I didn't make them all my favorite, I can't backtrack all the mods I needed for the campaign. It just keeps crashing because it is missing the files.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Silly Roy '3' Mar 21, 2014 @ 3:22am 
It seems that the Mod manager just doesn't show all mods anymore. I have been reinstalling shogun 2, 3 times already. Verified Cache countless of times. Resubscribed to the mods. But it all didn't help. No mods were downloaded seperately, all came from the workshop. Also most mods that do show up have no tekst in their info box.
Last edited by Silly Roy '3'; Mar 21, 2014 @ 3:25am
Szabtom Apr 2, 2014 @ 6:54am 
Same issue here. Just had a single mod installed, the Darth mod. It disappeared, now I subscribed again, it downloaded, but the mod manager does not pop up anymore when I start the game.
Last edited by Szabtom; Apr 2, 2014 @ 6:55am
Silly Roy '3' Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:08am 
I figured it out a while ago but just wanted to see if anyone reacted :P

No matter: unsubscribe all the mods. start the game and then close the game, now subscribe again. It should work again.

It worked for me.

It took me a lot of work cuz of the ton of mods i needed to add again. I added all to my favorites so it was easier to get them back.
Last edited by Silly Roy '3'; Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:09am
christaylor1989 Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:01am 
mod mod mod
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 20, 2014 @ 12:21pm