The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Trouvez les meilleurs mods pour votre jeu
Trouver et installer vos mods favoris est à présent extrêmement simple. Les créateurs de mods vont bénéficier d'un processus direct pour envoyer leur contenu sur Steam. Cliquez ici pour plus d'information.
Map Locations Visible Before They're Discovered
Hi all

My dungeon has a connection to Tamriel with a cave entrance and autodoor, however, as soon as the player fires up the game my cave is visible, even if the player has never been there.

If, on game start, I coc to an interior, when the prisoner is still inside the map has no locations. As soon as he steps outside my cave is shown on the map and it is able to be fast traveled to. (As is a place called Solvieg ??)

I have now deleted my map marker, autodoors on both sides, heading marker connected with the map marker, any alias that references anything connected with the cave and any property in my quest script that has anything to do with the cave. And STILL the cave shows up on the map ???

Any ideas ? Originally I had the map marker added when the player is given the quest and it worked fine.
Posté le 18 mars 2014 à 16h48