The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
walrus Mar 17, 2014 @ 10:39am
I dont know HELP ME please
Hello if you get the Skyrim Legendary edition with the dlc and that can you still use workshop for it?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
gnewna Mar 17, 2014 @ 10:59am 
yup.
walrus Mar 17, 2014 @ 11:02am 
ok thanks
jreese46 51 Mar 17, 2014 @ 6:18pm 
Yes, but it may or may not take a little work. I have the Elder Scrolls Anthology installed, but any time I tried to use DLCs in creation kit, it wouldn't open. It would just crash the kit whenever I tried.

Try first, and if it works leave it alone. If it doesn't work, try this. Use the same fix for hearthfire and dragonborn, if they don't work on their own.

go to C, Program files (x86), Steam, SteamApps, common, skyrim, SkyrimEditor
(opens with notepad)
Find: SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa
add " , Dawnguard.bsa" to the end. Save, and try again.

If you're not running windows 8 or don't have (x86) go to wherever your steam account is saved.
jreese46 51 Mar 17, 2014 @ 6:19pm 
Don't use the quotes, but make sure the comma and space separate each item.
walrus Mar 18, 2014 @ 12:05am 
i mean download mods for it
jreese46 51 Mar 18, 2014 @ 12:39am 
Ah, sorry. The anthology has all the same DLCs and subscribing to mods via Steam has worked flawlessly for me.
2005Guyver02 Mar 18, 2014 @ 10:47am 
Still in the process of creating my own house in skyrim. To allow the creationkit to work with the DLC's: Edit SkyrimEditor.ini (using notpad)

add the following under [General]:
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

change the following under [Archive]:
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 17, 2014 @ 10:39am