The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
Gamma 17/mar./2014 às 10:17
Verify Game Cache - 1 file missing
Alright I'm not all that smart in a sense that I haven't goofed around directly with the files associated with my game, I cleaned up my mods by deleting some recent ones that i didn't like and thought could be the problem but still i get the 1 file missing after verifying my game cache. I don't know why this happened, my game crashed and then i couldn;t get back into it. Im quite flustered with it right now and would appreciate some guidance on how to fix this problem. I can try to provide more information if need be but that's pretty much the jist of it.
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
Forthe's Fifth 17/mar./2014 às 18:09 
It depends on the mods you installed/ uninstalled and how they affect the game. There are mods you cannot just delete without major glitches. There are also mods that require you to uninstall in specific ways. Go to the mod pages and read to see if that is the case. You may have corrupted saves. Try to start a new game and see if it still crashes.
Gamma 18/mar./2014 às 12:59 
Escrito originalmente por cloud2sephiroth12:
It depends on the mods you installed/ uninstalled and how they affect the game. There are mods you cannot just delete without major glitches. There are also mods that require you to uninstall in specific ways. Go to the mod pages and read to see if that is the case. You may have corrupted saves. Try to start a new game and see if it still crashes.
See, I would try to start a new game if i could get into it, i see the logo for skyrim for a split second and right before Continue, Load, New, etc comes up it crashes. I have unsubscribed from all recent mods and now i suppose the best thing to do would be a fresh uninstall and install? would i lose my mods and my progress?
FrenchFry 14/jun./2014 às 11:39 
For me all that happens is I can get on to Nexus Mod Manager page fine. I download NMM and I have it on my desktop. Once I am in it and trying to load it, it tells me I am missing skyrim.esm. It tells me where to go and I go there. Then I can't find it so I go and Verify Game Cache. It says there is 1 file missing and will try to restore it. It doesn't do that at all I still don't have skyrim.esm to this day 14/06/14. Any help???
MageThis 15/jun./2014 às 3:52 
Escrito originalmente por FrenchFry:
For me all that happens is I can get on to Nexus Mod Manager page fine. I download NMM and I have it on my desktop. Once I am in it and trying to load it, it tells me I am missing skyrim.esm. It tells me where to go and I go there. Then I can't find it so I go and Verify Game Cache. It says there is 1 file missing and will try to restore it. It doesn't do that at all I still don't have skyrim.esm to this day 14/06/14. Any help???
Don't sweat the 1 file that does not validate... that is normal. The file is created when you launch TESS. There does seem to be a good bit of information from the search "missing skyrim.esm".
Última edição por MageThis; 15/jun./2014 às 3:55
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 17/mar./2014 às 10:17