The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
DOVAHCREED Mar 15 @ 1:45pm
i have an idea for a mod (can someone create it for me?)
im playing as a sneaky punchcat (punchcat = fistfighting only khajiit) and sometime i find myself in a situation that requires me to create a distraction, but since im a punchcat i dont carry or use bows and crossbows. i had this idea of a mod that will add craftable (using quarried stone from the hearthfire dlc) and throwable rocks that create noise when hit an object (great for distraction and doesnt require to carry bows). can someone please create that idea come true?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Adura 1 Mar 15 @ 1:48pm 
Most common response to these things:

Make it yourself.

The more polite and helpful ones will also link:
http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Getting_Started

^_^ Nonetheless, I wish you luck in finding someone to make it for you.

Though, something like that might already have been made before.
Cyrax 4 Mar 15 @ 1:59pm 
Sadly, throwing objects is not a thing that is in game from the start and therefore lacks needed animations and so on.
However, there is a mod with throwing objects (your luck!) already in existance. Some googling will help you out.

And last, but not least, there is a shout just for that as well.
DOVAHCREED Mar 15 @ 2:03pm 
i totaly forgot about the shout . i guess ill use it
nannyoggins Mar 15 @ 2:56pm 
The shout is "Throw Voice", I use it more than any other shout as I't incredibly useful for getting groups of enemies to flock together so you can easily shoot/spellcast them!
DOVAHCREED Mar 15 @ 10:22pm 
but since i use skyre and i want to use more shouts stealthly anyone knows if the perk that makes shout silent wil also make throw voice silent?
zeromaveric 5 Mar 15 @ 10:28pm 
i know there's a mod for Aura Whisper to make it silent so guards won't come up to you and say "stop that shouting" but you'd want Throw Voice to make sound, sine that's the whole point of the shout. making other shouts quiet would kinda defeat their purpose altogether, though
DOVAHCREED Mar 15 @ 10:47pm 
yes but im not sure if the perk the skyre will make throw voice silent... i guess ill need to check it myself
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 15 @ 1:45pm