The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
jjb-54 1 Mar 14, 2014 @ 6:42pm
So let me get this right .....
As my Housecarl you tell me, and I quote:

"I'll guard you, and all you own, with my life."

Yet, and they will fight bandits by your side. Fight Dragon's by your side. Fight Bears, Spriggans, Stormcloaks or Imperials - depending on which side you take ....

Yet, a Skeever infestation in the basement is too much for you to handle?

Seriously?????

YOU ARE FIRED!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
"SIR" MIJITO Mar 14, 2014 @ 10:19pm 
0_0

hey take it easy

Brandybuck 18 Mar 14, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
Hey, you might catch a *disease* from a skeever!
gnewna Mar 15, 2014 @ 6:53am 
Better they don't deal with it anyway, if you go down by yourself you can leave one of them (which doesn't attack you) alive and then you have a lovely pet skeever who keeps other skeevers at bay! I call mine Timothy.
jjb-54 1 Mar 15, 2014 @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by gnewna:
Better they don't deal with it anyway, if you go down by yourself you can leave one of them (which doesn't attack you) alive and then you have a lovely pet skeever who keeps other skeevers at bay! I call mine Timothy.

"Timothy"?? Would that have any relationship to a song --- oh about --- 30+ years ago??? (He umm - didn't survive in the song, if you know which song I'm talking about.
jjb-54 1 Mar 15, 2014 @ 8:40am 
FINE PRINT: . o O ( sigh )

This thread is/was all just for fun. I just found it funny, yes I laughed when my Housecarl told me about the 'noise in the cellar' ...

We had just got done fighting some bandits - wolves and a stray giant. Not even sure how/why he was there ... but oh well.... all at pretty much 1 time. (Lakeview Mannor.)

So Inigo and I went down and took care of them.

BOLD PRINT: If you have not gotten the mod INIGO (a companion) you have too!! This Companion Mod sends all the other 'robotic NPC followers/Companions' home real quick.

Inigo by Smartbluecat[www.nexusmods.com]
G20 22 Mar 15, 2014 @ 8:57am 
I don't like it when the housecarls ask me if im going to cause any trouble, I's my house damn it and I'll do what io please.
yes i agree with you.
jjb-54 1 Mar 15, 2014 @ 9:01am 
Originally posted by G20:
I don't like it when the housecarls ask me if im going to cause any trouble, I's my house damn it and I'll do what io please.
yes i agree with you.

Ya, that one I just found strange when I first encountered it.
gnewna Mar 15, 2014 @ 10:01am 
Originally posted by jjb-54:
Originally posted by gnewna:

"Timothy"?? Would that have any relationship to a song --- oh about --- 30+ years ago??? (He umm - didn't survive in the song, if you know which song I'm talking about.

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNdvKvbxYQ&feature=kp It didn't, but it does now!
jjb-54 1 Mar 15, 2014 @ 10:03am 
Yup - that would be the one! (I know I dated myself with that song.)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2014 @ 6:42pm