Race The Sun

Race The Sun

Custom worlds from the Race The Sun Community!
Find custom endless worlds created by the Race The Sun community. Community worlds are regularly featured in the game's main menu, and as "portal worlds" within the game.
더 보기
Cosmic Misfit Drew 4 2014년 3월 14일 오전 8시 55분
Workshop Thumbnails
Figured out the workaround to add custom thumbnails to your worlds on Race The Sun Workshop, and I believe it's important that every one have a fair shot at sharing their creations and making them look the best they can.

1. create custom world
2. create custom 800x600 PNG image (other dimensions will distort)
3. navigate to the Steam files (on your local computer)
4. find your custom world PNG file
5. replace the automatic PNG file with your custom PNG file
6. share your world to Workshop

Now go make your worlds look the best you can! Check out DLV Fast Future for an example of all of this with extra screenshots and a YouTube video added.

TIP: Every time you share your world to Workshop (to update with changes), the title and description will automatically overwrite whatever is already in Workshop. I suggest you keep a copy of your world description (and thumbnail image) offline in case you need to copy/paste or reupload. Avoid frustrations and be prepared!
Cosmic Misfit Drew 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 3월 17일 오후 5시 13분
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
spookster 1 2014년 3월 15일 오후 3시 48분 
Thanks for sharing.
To help others your userlevel pngs should be here:
.\Steam\userdata\"YourSteamID"\253030\remote\user_levels
(where "YourSteamID" is a number which belongs to your steam account)

Edit: You should probably put this under guides, not many people will find this thread, steam subforums are mostly ignored by steam users, as far as i see it.
spookster 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 3월 15일 오후 3시 57분
Arkandosquad 3 2014년 3월 17일 오전 9시 00분 
Where do you put your custom picture at?
Cosmic Misfit Drew 4 2014년 3월 17일 오후 5시 14분 
spookster님이 먼저 게시:
...You should probably put this under guides, not many people will find this thread, steam subforums are mostly ignored by steam users, as far as i see it.

Good idea. Is there any way to move this discussion over there or must I duplicate it?

EDIT: On second thought, someone else has already done this, so I think those who want the info will be able to find it now in multiple places: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237989891
Cosmic Misfit Drew 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 3월 17일 오후 5시 16분
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 3월 14일 오전 8시 55분
게시글: 3