Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

Un millier de batailles, un millier de victoires, mais sont-elles les vôtres ?
Créez, découvrez et téléchargez des scénarios de batailles historiques, des cartes multijoueurs et les Mods les plus populaires et les plus complets. Vous pouvez aussi essayer l'éditeur Total War TEd pour créer et envoyer vos propres créations. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
christian samurai was there a name give to them?
i what to know if there was a name give to christian samurai cus i what to make some units for christian clans like the warrior monks
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
They where still samurai. The beliefs of a Samurai had nothing to do with wheather or not he was a Samurai. Although it wasent really socially acceptable to be a Chrstian Samurai.
i know but what i mean was there a name used for them or where they just celled Chrstian Samurai
lol what i want to do is make an Order lol like the Teutonic Knights and so on XD in japan the monk where like then i want to make that but with samurai XD
There is no historical records for any terms given to Christian samurais as the christian faith was first and foremost viewed with vanity and conversion was seen as defiance to their lords where the penalty was death.
If you're interested in making a fictional group that is relate-able to history, you should trace back to the origins of the Nanban who introduced Christianity to the Japanese population.
Why were the Portuguese called the southern barbarians?
Who were the notable samurais or daimyos who converted to Christianity?
What was the congregation which the Nanban brought over?

The monks were named in correspondence to their faiths which they devoted themselves to.
The same naming convention can be done for the Christian samurais such as "Jesuit Samurais" which shows their connections and faith to Christianity and the Catholic church of Rome.
do u

HikaruSayers a écrit :
There is no historical records for any terms given to Christian samurais as the christian faith was first and foremost viewed with vanity and conversion was seen as defiance to their lords where the penalty was death.
If you're interested in making a fictional group that is relate-able to history, you should trace back to the origins of the Nanban who introduced Christianity to the Japanese population.
Why were the Portuguese called the southern barbarians?
Who were the notable samurais or daimyos who converted to Christianity?
What was the congregation which the Nanban brought over?

The monks were named in correspondence to their faiths which they devoted themselves to.
The same naming convention can be done for the Christian samurais such as "Jesuit Samurais" which shows their connections and faith to Christianity and the Catholic church of Rome.

thanks that helped me alot
o and do u know of a good site for a list of warrior monks groups?
Norvoss a écrit :
do u

at helped me alot
o and do u know of a good site for a list of warrior monks groups?

This should provide you with most of the information regarding Buddhist sects first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Japan
The Ikko-Ikki would be by far the most influential fraction that fielded the Sohei(warrior monks)
But to name a few sects which i have already read which mentioned the respective sects having their own armies of Sohei, this two would be the most easiest to pick out.
Jōdo Shinshū sect(Ikko-Ikki), Tendai Sect(Ennin fraction based in Enryaku-ji and the Enchin fraction based in Miidera)
Dernière modification de UMP45; 22 mars 2014 à 11h28
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 12 mars 2014 à 22h08