Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Gain access to the (Windows Only) level editor that the Young Horses used to create Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Create your own ridiculous levels and challenges to share with others.
Learn More
DYL4N 1 Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:26pm
Workshop Arcade Request
Hey! Ive been trying to make a workshop level that is just the arcade in the aquarium level, but I am so badat it that I can't seem to figure out how yet.
Can someone make the arcade in the aquarium a workshop level so I can play the mini games in the arcade without doing the story again?
Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Sliferjam 2 Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:45pm 
You can open in the editor the arcade level which I believe is called Aquarium_Amazon_Main.irr found under Octodad Dadliest Catch\Content\Levels and start from there. As far as I am aware, very little if anything would have to be changed for it to be its own level, but if you wanted to remove the story bits and have just the minigames you would have to do that on your own. Wouldn't be too hard.

If you still can't figure it out I'm sure somebody else would be happy to do it.
Last edited by Sliferjam; Mar 10, 2014 @ 5:45pm
DYL4N 1 Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:34pm 
Originally posted by Sliferjam:
You can open in the editor the arcade level which I believe is called Aquarium_Amazon_Main.irr found under Octodad Dadliest Catch\Content\Levels and start from there. As far as I am aware, very little if anything would have to be changed for it to be its own level, but if you wanted to remove the story bits and have just the minigames you would have to do that on your own. Wouldn't be too hard.

If you still can't figure it out I'm sure somebody else would be happy to do it.

That actually helps, when I was looking for the levels I couldnt find the arcade level but know that you specifed which one it is I think I may be able to do it now! Thanks alot!
Luthyr  [developer] 10 Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:45pm 
Just make sure to copy/save it to a new folder in Content/Workshop/YOURMOD/ before you start working.
Twidarktony Mar 22, 2014 @ 1:44am 
^^^^^^^^^
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50