The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Finn de beste modifikasjonene for ditt spill
Å finne og installere dine favorittmodifikasjoner er lettere enn noensinne! Mod-utviklere er også glade for en strømlinjeformet prosess for opplasting av modifikasjoner direkte til Steam. Klikk her for å lære hvordan.
#splitsgg 9. mars 2014 kl. 17.13
PRAY
I was thinking of an idea for a new mod,one that allows you to pray to a god any god in doing so u can request anything and that god will do it for example--- deadra give money, and can kill people you want dead. aedra will grant good things such as well rested bonus if your a werewolf or if you cant finnish a quest it will do it.Of course you will need to do things infavor for these gods befor they do anything for you for example to that--- for deadra u sacrifice anything living (of course) and for aedra u give money to the poor or help the people in any way. Just an idea
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
gnewna 10. mars 2014 kl. 3.05 
Why would aedra help a werewolf?
#splitsgg 13. mars 2014 kl. 14.14 
True but it was just an idea.To hopefully help people with some ideas.
dimmu1313 1 13. mars 2014 kl. 14.20 
Actually not a bad idea at all. I'm all about new features that are more or less in line with game lore. this one seems pretty straightforward: mouseover the statues, maybe just certain ones, select a pray option and you get some kind of buff. i like it.
gnewna 13. mars 2014 kl. 14.47 
I'm not necessarily saying they *wouldn't*, but it could be interesting to come up with a justification for it. (Also I was in a mood that day, so probably came across more bluntly than I meant to)
#splitsgg 14. mars 2014 kl. 16.21 
Thank you dimmu1313 just popped in my head one day and thought someone could use the idea. And qnewa i know what you meen by being in a mood,and yea I meen you could possibly be a werewolf and not feed to ern respect from the eadra,u kno having the willpower to resist feeding.
< >
Viser 15 av 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 9. mars 2014 kl. 17.13