The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Βρείτε τα καλύτερα mod για το παιχνίδι σας
Η εύρεση και η εγκατάσταση των αγαπημένων σας τροποποιήσεων (mods) είναι ευκολότερη από ποτέ. Οι δημιουργοί τροποποιήσεων απολαμβάνουν την εύκολη διαδικασία του ανεβάσματος των mods απευθείας στο Steam. Πατήστε εδώ για να μάθετε πως.
PRAY
I was thinking of an idea for a new mod,one that allows you to pray to a god any god in doing so u can request anything and that god will do it for example--- deadra give money, and can kill people you want dead. aedra will grant good things such as well rested bonus if your a werewolf or if you cant finnish a quest it will do it.Of course you will need to do things infavor for these gods befor they do anything for you for example to that--- for deadra u sacrifice anything living (of course) and for aedra u give money to the poor or help the people in any way. Just an idea
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Why would aedra help a werewolf?
True but it was just an idea.To hopefully help people with some ideas.
Actually not a bad idea at all. I'm all about new features that are more or less in line with game lore. this one seems pretty straightforward: mouseover the statues, maybe just certain ones, select a pray option and you get some kind of buff. i like it.
I'm not necessarily saying they *wouldn't*, but it could be interesting to come up with a justification for it. (Also I was in a mood that day, so probably came across more bluntly than I meant to)
Thank you dimmu1313 just popped in my head one day and thought someone could use the idea. And qnewa i know what you meen by being in a mood,and yea I meen you could possibly be a werewolf and not feed to ern respect from the eadra,u kno having the willpower to resist feeding.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 9 Μαρ 2014, 17:13
Αναρτήσεις: 5