Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
ericaltm Mar 2 @ 9:46am
Easy Question to answer.. I just dont know it
Alright.. So I have a game I want to put on Steam Greenlight, but I havent bought Greenlight fee yet. Do I need a steam account that only has this greenlight purchase or can I use my account where I play games and can submit games.

Because when i check other people's accounts they only have the greenlight fee in their account and nothing else.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Skoardy Mar 2 @ 10:07am 
Just checked half a dozen submitters and they all had games on their accounts. Just how much checking did you do?
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 2 @ 10:08am 
They are probably doing that for PR reasons. To seperate their dev persona and their gamer persona, as to not have their potty mouth swering on CoD reflect poorly on their game :p

I'm reasonably sure that you can both have your own game and games you have purchased on the same account.

What users have you checked? users with names that sounds like companies, devgroups or otherwise representing their game or users that sound like regular gamers?
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Mar 2 @ 10:08am
C0untzer0 Mar 2 @ 10:30am 
Probably be a good idea to maintain seperation between one's "gamer" presence and one's "professional" presence, dontchathink?
*_* YaphetS *_* Mar 3 @ 5:16am 
Is This professional Chats ????
AusSkiller Mar 3 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Probably be a good idea to maintain seperation between one's "gamer" presence and one's "professional" presence, dontchathink?
Very good idea, particularly if you sell your company and/or rights to your game some time in the future, it's easy to hand over a Steam account that was just for your company to the new owner of it, but you probably wouldn't want to hand over your personal one with all your games on it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 2 @ 9:46am