The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Enderhunter36 Mar 1 @ 8:38am
Love mod
Why isn't there a mod for hugging, kissing or holding hands.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Mar 1 @ 8:41am 
I know this has been requested before. The animation alone was the big challenge. I know that Amazing Follower Tweak - give you the option for Hugs and Kisses - but not holding hands. Again the reason - the animation would be no small challenge.
Brandybuck 18 Mar 1 @ 9:39am 
You don't have a mod for that, because everyone is working on mods for ****ing, ****ing, and ****ing instead.
jjb-54 1 Mar 1 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by Brandybuck:
You don't have a mod for that, because everyone is working on mods for ****ing, ****ing, and ****ing instead.

LMAO .... Great post!

But you forgot ... XXXXing. . o O ( just saying ) ;)
Last edited by jjb-54; Mar 1 @ 9:56am
Enderhunter36 Mar 1 @ 3:47pm 
I just wanted a mod for hugging, kisssing and holding hands. There is too much sex out there now.
nannyoggins Mar 4 @ 11:13am 
I agree, I'd like to be able to tell two of my followers to hold hands or even just place one hand on a shoulder in a comradely fashion. I love followers and play with three of my own plus one or two Vanilla followers. I also use Amazing Follower Tweaks which is great but would like more options for interaction. The "Give me some sugar" option looks as though my follower/husband is giving me a hair tousle rather than a loving smooch or cuddle!
nannyoggins Mar 4 @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by Brandybuck:

Just wanted to say I love your Icon!
Enderhunter36 Mar 4 @ 1:07pm 
Why can't the main character say I love you and more things along that line to their husband/wife? Why don't they smile or give the other person a compliment?
Enderhunter36 Mar 4 @ 1:08pm 
I do love your mod though so thanks!
topo7 Mar 5 @ 7:39pm 
O.o
torok551 Mar 6 @ 1:41pm 
Originally posted by ccfaj7:
Why can't the main character say I love you and more things along that line to their husband/wife? Why don't they smile or give the other person a compliment?

Because this isn't Sims.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for this to be more like Sims.
Enderhunter36 Mar 6 @ 8:26pm 
So would I.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 1 @ 8:38am