Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Create and Share Custom Costumes!
Browse for player-made custom skins for Juan and Tostada. Or you can create or modify your own and share them with the world via Steam Workshop! Click here to learn how to get started.
Reizo Ryuu Mar 1 @ 3:49am
Skins not synching
I'm subscribed to 12 skins in the workshop, but only 8 of them will show up; ms incredible/zangief/green lantern/super juan don't show up for me at all.

Is there some kind of hard limit to how many skins you can have?
Last edited by Reizo Ryuu; Mar 1 @ 3:50am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Death Wolf Mar 3 @ 10:10am 
try reloading in costume selector and if it doesn't work ask for another way
Reizo Ryuu Mar 3 @ 11:08am 
That's what I'm asking..
Luchador138 Mar 6 @ 3:40am 
yeah I only had 1 show up the first one I downloaded, maybe starting and restarting the game will help, also I'm on mac
Luchador138 Mar 6 @ 4:00am 
so does the game have to be a certain point in the story to change the outfits? And how do you change them once you do? Death Wolf talked about a Costume selector how do you access that?
Timothee Mar 27 @ 9:50am 
Same noob question here: how exactly do we change to these workshop costumes? Thanks.
Reizo Ryuu Mar 27 @ 10:07am 
I didn't ask a "noob" question, you need to sync the skins when you are at the skin selector menu.
It's not working for a number of skins for me; read my question again before derailing this thread with something else.
Timothee Mar 27 @ 10:10am 
Hey Reizo - I wasn't replying to you, but to the post immediately above mine. I'll be as selfish as you are, and say I don't care about your problem and just want mine answered.
Timothee Mar 27 @ 10:11am 
For the noobs: to see the new costumes you have subscribed to, you must click X in the costume menu, to "Refresh".
Reizo Ryuu Mar 27 @ 10:26am 
Selfish as I am? This is my ♥♥♥♥ing thread, what you are doing is called thread derailing.
Here an excerpt from the RULES and GUIDELINES, which you should probably take some time reading:
Originally posted by Discussion Rules and Guidelines:

General Rules

Do not do any of the following:

■Derail a thread's topic

Luchador138 Mar 27 @ 2:34pm 
well since he was replying to me then I will say I'm sorry for de railing can we stay on topic, I'm guessing there is a skins option now, I didn't see that when I last played but I've only put 20 min if that into the game.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50