The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
chewbacca127 Feb 28 @ 11:34pm
I have become a skyrim mod maker but dont have a mod on the workshop
im makeing a mod that adds maney new fallowers but what kind of fallowers
i have 2 dogs and person but i want mutch more than that
and i also want loccations for them and i want your help to come up up with there states.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
zeromaveric 5 Mar 1 @ 8:48am 
usually people like to put their followers inside inns/taverns. for mine, i placed my follower inside the Markarth inn, and i've seen lots of people using either Riverwood or one of the Whiterun inns. so maybe Solitude or Windhelm would be a good place to put some
J3X 12 Mar 1 @ 5:58pm 
How about adding followers to dungeons so you can rescue them when you loot them?
Brandybuck 18 Mar 2 @ 12:35pm 
Watz a fallower?
chewbacca127 Mar 2 @ 2:15pm 
a fallower is somone who fight with you but most the time you haft to pay them or do sompthing for them
J3X 12 Mar 3 @ 3:03am 
Originally posted by chewbacca127:
a fallower is somone who fight with you but most the time you haft to pay them or do sompthing for them
Follower*
chewbacca127 Mar 3 @ 8:08pm 
Originally posted by J3X:
Follower*
dont do stuff like this it is anoiing and a waist of my time if i see any more ill report you
J3X 12 Mar 4 @ 3:34am 
Follower*
dont do stuff like this it is anoiing and a waist of my time if i see any more ill report you
I clarified your post because Brandybuck had a hard time understanding you. I fail to see why you would want to report me for doing it.
nannyoggins Mar 4 @ 11:01am 
I clarified your post because Brandybuck had a hard time understanding you. I fail to see why you would want to report me for doing it.

Sorry Chewbacca127 but I must agree with this. When I read your post I assumed you were not a native English speaker so ignored the confusing typos. However, I then checked your profile and discovered that you are American!
It can be extremely hard to provide help when asked if you can't understand the question.
chewbacca127 Mar 4 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by nannyoggins:

Sorry Chewbacca127 but I must agree with this. When I read your post I assumed you were not a native English speaker so ignored the confusing typos. However, I then checked your profile and discovered that you are American!
It can be extremely hard to provide help when asked if you can't understand the question.
DO not correct my spelling!
J3X 12 Mar 5 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by nannyoggins:

Why? You do not want people to undestand you? You do not want help?
chewbacca127 Mar 5 @ 4:30pm 
Why? You do not want people to undestand you? You do not want help?
i just dont like it ok
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 28 @ 11:34pm