The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ค้นหาม็อดที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับเกมของคุณ
การค้นหาและติดตั้งม็อดที่ชื่นชอบของคุณนั้นง่ายกว่าที่เคยเป็น และนักสร้างม็อดก็ยังได้เพลิดเพลินกับขั้นตอนที่สะดวกรวดเร็วในการอัปโหลดม็อดโดยตรงสู่ Steam ด้วย คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้วิธีการ
Hello all you skyrim players what type of mod should i make
I dont know what type of mod to make and i want sompthing with quests but no op stuff what.
The point is do any of the skyrim players who dont use the consle cheats for an idea for my first skyrim mod and all stupid ideas that not even bethesda themselvs cant do without a crew of hard workers ill remove them
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Chewbacca127; 28 ก.พ. 2014 @ 7: 19pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-14 จาก 14 ความเห็น
Here is what I did - (am doing) - I have a very BIG idea but realize that it's not going to happen for a 'little while' - as I need to learn a lot of the basics and such.

So while I play the game - I have my tablet open and take notes of things "I would change" - little things - specific things - big things .....

Then GOOGLE it - to see if it's already done and/or over done .... (Some of my idea's got scratched from the list, by doing this.)

Then I took something from my list: IE: DRAGON HEART SCALES - and looked at what they are and do (very limited use) 1 Tome from Quest in College of Winterhold - One "perk/spell" from The Blades and well 100's of them to 'just sell'. ( Though $$$ is not bad. )

Have fun, rule #1 -

... Jj ...
Player home.
make a mod that ands dog sleds that you can use in cold areas
you should make a motorcycle mount
I don't know if it already exist, but i want a mod that makes shout on horse.
How about a mod that can let you make wof/bear skin cloaks. Or a kit that can be bought from a merchant. The mod itself doesn't need to be real big,just one of each for wol/bear skin,and claws for the bear one
teshub10thank you i like that idea and its like the only one that a newbie at mod makeing can do ill send you a link when i get that dun ok dude
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Ojecty:
make a mod that ands dog sleds that you can use in cold areas
NO ITS DUMB TO THINK A NEW MOD MKER CAN DO THAT ITS HARDER THEN YOU THINK
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย _Alan_:
I don't know if it already exist, but i want a mod that makes shout on horse.
i think if i try rilly rilly hard i might be able to do that
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย chewbacca127:
teshub10thank you i like that idea and its like the only one that a newbie at mod makeing can do ill send you a link when i get that dun ok dude
that would be supper..as i am having alot of trouble trying to dl things from (nexus) and have given up on even trying to get (nexus to work for me)....send link or message me.....Thanks much..)))
You can get mods in minuts off of steam
and tesnub10 please subscibe to this forum
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย chewbacca127:
and tesnub10 please subscibe to this forum
I am subscribed to this forum, at least that is what the button on top says, only thing it says at the moment is to unsub......if i need to sub some other way i am not sure where to find it.
thats what i meant
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-14 จาก 14 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50