The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Találd meg a legjobb modokat
Fellelni és telepíteni kedvenc modjaid egyszerűbb, mint valaha. A modkészítők pedig könnyedén tölthetik fel modjaikat közvetlenül a Steamre. Itt megtudhatod, hogyan.
The Old Palaces Mod (need help)
So i have been working on this mod for awhile, its a custom house and i cant seem to get a few things done.

1. I can't get spouse to go to the house i set up all the dialouge and all that but after asking spouse to move there they just go back to there house.

2. mannequins can't active

3. can't get adopted kids.

now i have looked up everything on the matters but no luck so i wanted to know if someone wanted to help and take a crack at it. i really want it to work because i use it myself.
i will upload it so if you want to help just leave a comment,
there is a mini quest(not a offical quest) to get the key but it will all be in the dicreption of the mod.
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
1. Did you Nave mesh it?

2. Mannequin's I cannot speak to - have not done that yet.

3. You MUST have it Hearthfires compatible - meaning Hearthfires MUST be activated in Creation Kit for this work.

If you already done this - I might suggest you look at some mods that have worked and what they have done.

Proudspire Manor Refurbished ENG-GER by Ghaunadaur[www.nexusmods.com]

another one that I know works just fine:

Hjerim TNF - Hearthfire by goatk [www.nexusmods.com]

Hope this helps - even a little, to either work or get you on the path to solving it.

... Jj ...
i will take a look ty
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2014. febr. 27., 15:48