The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

為您的遊戲尋找最棒的模組(mod)
尋找並安裝您最喜愛的模組從沒有這麼簡單過,模組創作者也可以透過 Steam 更有效率地上傳模組,點擊這裡了解更多。
Teshub10 2014 年 2 月 27 日 上午 10:11
Need good cloak mod.
There is only one cloak mod available for dl in the workshop, it is a well done one but still rather plain, i have been to ( nexus) and seen a couple of really nice cloak mods there but ( nexus ) does not like my computer for some reason and i can not use (nexus) is it possible for some one to make a cloak mod simular to the ones on (nexus ) for use here in the workshop. Those (winter cloaks) on nexus look really nice,zomething similar would be good for here.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
jjb-54 1 2014 年 2 月 27 日 下午 4:46 
You'll get them on Nexus - what you see here is what you get. Just the way it is.
gnewna 2014 年 2 月 28 日 上午 2:49 
If something's on the Nexus and not here, there's usually a reason for it, generally one of:

1) The file is too big. Probably the case with the Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming, IIRC they're both fairly sizeable.

2) The modder doesn't like the Workshop for whatever reason.

3) The modder doesn't want/can't commit to the extra work of keeping their mod updated on two sites, so has gone with the more popular one/the one where they prefer the setup/the one where they're more involved in the community side of things, etc.

4) The modder has been banned from the Workshop - I've not actually seen any examples of this, but I'm sure it must be possible. Not necessarily for reasons of them being a Bad Person or Bad Modder, for example the Skyrim Unbound mod is only here because that modder was banned from the Nexus, can't remember the reasons but they did seem somewhat unfair (possibly they had a different username over there, were accused of plagiarising their own mod, something like that?)

When you say you can't use Nexus, do you mean because the NMM doesn't download things? I ask because I had that problem for a while, then it mysteriously started working. I was still able to download and extract things manually, though, might be worth trying that?
G20 22 2014 年 2 月 28 日 上午 3:36 
Hi,
There are alot of cloak mods there on steam. they're usuallywith other armors and weapons not on their own, search by keywords cloak and cape. there are some brilliant cloaks here.
G20 22 2014 年 2 月 28 日 上午 3:45 
A quick search brought up like 100 mods, this was top orf the list by relevence..
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138829894&searchtext=cape
Teshub10 2014 年 2 月 28 日 上午 9:13 
引用自 gnewna
If something's on the Nexus and not here, there's usually a reason for it, generally one of:

1) The file is too big. Probably the case with the Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming, IIRC they're both fairly sizeable.

2) The modder doesn't like the Workshop for whatever reason.

3) The modder doesn't want/can't commit to the extra work of keeping their mod updated on two sites, so has gone with the more popular one/the one where they prefer the setup/the one where they're more involved in the community side of things, etc.

4) The modder has been banned from the Workshop - I've not actually seen any examples of this, but I'm sure it must be possible. Not necessarily for reasons of them being a Bad Person or Bad Modder, for example the Skyrim Unbound mod is only here because that modder was banned from the Nexus, can't remember the reasons but they did seem somewhat unfair (possibly they had a different username over there, were accused of plagiarising their own mod, something like that?)

When you say you can't use Nexus, do you mean because the NMM doesn't download things? I ask because I had that problem for a while, then it mysteriously started working. I was still able to download and extract things manually, though, might be worth trying that?
yes the NMM doesn't work for me, i can do them manually but i have hard time getting them installed into the right file, i'm not very good at that stuff. Mabey some one can make a small mod where one could (buy) a (clothing kit) that one could make wolf/bear cloaks.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 2 月 27 日 上午 10:11
回覆: 6