The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Najděte ty nejlepší modifikace
Objevování a instalování Vašich oblíbených modifikací je nově jednodušší než kdy dříve, protože moddeři mohou své výtvory nahrávat přímo do služby Steam. Pro více informací klikněte zde.
Steel Remakes
I've always loved the way steel armor looks. just so knightly. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that recolors all the other vanilla armor sets to match the steel plate set or would be willing to make one?
< >
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
Did you Google it? > HINT <

You are not the first, nor the last to ask this.
I honestly hadn't tried. I haven't delved into the non workshop mods yet.
I just uploaded a darker, sort of gunmetal, version of Elven armor. I'm working on Elven Steel, but only have the male meshes done so far. I have to finish the female. If you click on my profile, it will show you what's there. The Elven Dark armor's last screencap shows the Elven Steel also.
dude i LOVE this. this is exactly what i was wanting! please consider doing the other armor types too!
Thanks. That was my first armor mod, my first anything with custom files. The Elven Steel (slightly heavier, steel ingot, steel smithing perk) should be done in the next couple of days.
I uploaded the Elven Steel Wes. Not sure how happy I am with the brightness, but it sure does fit the description of shiny.
I really like this too. i like having both. the dark reminds me of a more common armor and the shiny is much more knightly. well done. would love to see glass and some others done like this.
I actually extracted the glass texture the other day, but it's really complicated. It's like somebody sneezed erasers all over it. I am trying to find a tutorial to tell me what else is supposed to go in it.
right on. looking forward to it!
< >
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 25. úno. 2014 v 21.29
Počet příspěvků: 9