The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Wardemon1313 Feb 23 @ 12:08am
OK I don't know how to make Mods
I have the Creation Kit but I just don't know how or where to start so would really like for someone to Make a Xens Warrior Princess Marrigble Follower people created The armor but not the Character I would also like Xena's Weapon's and Horse. So that's...

1. Xena Warrior Princess Marrigible Follower

2. Xena's Weapons Sword and Chakram.

3. Xena's Horse Argo.

If some could do this for me I'm be really thankfull. Thank you for your time.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Wardemon1313 Feb 23 @ 2:10pm 
Thank you.
Wardemon1313 Feb 26 @ 4:22am 
OK I followed every instruction for the Follower thing and for some reason she can't move also I can't use the Apacii Hair styles on her or the hair gos back to the first hair style she had.
Wardemon1313 Feb 26 @ 4:24am 
So Please can some one else make her for me I'm only asking for Xena Warrior Princess as a marrigable follower if you don't want to make the sword or horse thats fine but at least Xena herself will be fine.
Last edited by Wardemon1313; Feb 26 @ 4:24am
J3X 12 Feb 26 @ 5:12am 
Is Apachii hair a master file to your follower plugin?
Wardemon1313 Feb 26 @ 5:15am 
No I can only have so many Master Plugins at once.
Wardemon1313 Feb 26 @ 9:23pm 
OK Screw the Hair I can't get her to move just forget it I'm stressing out and everything forget it I quit.
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 22 Feb 28 @ 12:12am 
Lol, That was quick. You cant really just "Mod". Try to start of simple. then go bigger. Also, maybe start of in oblivion CK. Its easier, then move to skyrim. And try a punching bag.
Wardemon1313 Feb 28 @ 12:14am 
Yeah Maybe I'll try making Xena's Sword instead. That's small enough right?
J3X 12 Feb 28 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by Wardemon1313:
Assuming that you know 3D modelling and texturing, yes.
Adura 1 Feb 28 @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by J3X:
Originally posted by Wardemon1313:

I've no idea what the sword looks like, but it might be worth it to see if there's a sword already in the game that looks similar. With luck, you might just need to do some texturing ^^.

Or maybe someone already made a model/texture and it just needs to be converted to nif. Might save some trouble.
Wardemon1313 Feb 28 @ 3:47pm 
Originally posted by Adura:
Originally posted by J3X:

I've no idea what the sword looks like, but it might be worth it to see if there's a sword already in the game that looks similar. With luck, you might just need to do some texturing ^^.

Or maybe someone already made a model/texture and it just needs to be converted to nif. Might save some trouble.

If you want to know what Xena's Sword looks like just go to google search Type Xena Warrior Princess Sword and in Image section the first picture.
Last edited by Wardemon1313; Feb 28 @ 3:48pm
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 22 Feb 28 @ 7:10pm 
When I say simple. I dont mean go straight into modding that also requires 3rd party complicated software, that will get you mad and will turn you off the whole modding thing. I mean, build a player house or make some followers, OR, you can do the hard stuff and il say well done if you do it well.
Wardemon1313 Feb 28 @ 8:09pm 
OH
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 23 @ 12:08am