The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
miliniano Feb 21 @ 6:26pm
Cloaks of Skyrim
Hi evryone i'm seraching this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12092/?
but i want it on steam is it or not?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
MageThis Feb 21 @ 6:58pm 
Pump the name of the mod into the Workshop search function.
miliniano Feb 21 @ 7:03pm 
i didn't find it(just some additional stuf)
Originally posted by MageThis:
Pump the name of the mod into the Workshop search function.
jjb-54 1 Feb 21 @ 10:21pm 
Then likely not here. (Nope, it is only on Nexus.)

We don't always get what we want ....

Some of the reasons Nexus Mod's are not on Steam - is Size Limitations and ease of use as a Mod - if a mod is being updated a lot for various reasons - That is not something Steam if "Friendly" about ...

So if you want it... Get it from NEXUS.
miliniano Feb 22 @ 10:10am 
yeah but it's possible to upload it on steam in part number (like the smim mesh or something like that)no?
Cyrax 4 Feb 23 @ 11:13pm 
Here is a brilliant solution for you:
Get it from nexus!

Holy damn. If that was not genius I do not know what is!
miliniano Feb 23 @ 11:37pm 
-_-alredy did it,i prefere steam it's more simple^^
Amycus Feb 24 @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by miliniano:
-_-alredy did it,i prefere steam it's more simple^^
It's just as easy to install on both sites. It is however one heck of a lot harder to figure out the source of mod conflicts when you have several mods on the steam workshop...
thesnowfox84 Jun 22 @ 8:45am 
Also steam doesn’t make you pay money to get mods I'm not paying more money then I just spent on the game just so I can get one mod also its easier on steam just click and the mod is in the game its dummy proof
gnewna Jun 22 @ 11:43am 
Nexus doesn't cost money to use, unless you want to subscribe for better download speeds/to support the site. Steam's system is the opposite of dummy proof, it's set up to *seem* dummy proof, but if you don't know what you're doing and manage it very carefully, it is very likely to mess up your game when it auto-updates something and introduces incompatibilities, or something gets deleted, or someone ticks the wrong box somewhere and suddenly everyone is limited to 50 Workshop mods. Nexus is just as simple to use, and you have far more control over what is actually in your game.
Last edited by gnewna; Jun 22 @ 12:20pm
Cyrax 4 Jun 22 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by thesnowfox84:
Also steam doesn’t make you pay money to get mods I'm not paying more money then I just spent on the game just so I can get one mod also its easier on steam just click and the mod is in the game its dummy proof

If you would have spent more than 5 seconds looking at Nexus, you would see that you do not have to pay to use it.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 21 @ 6:26pm