The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
patrick.grindley Feb 18 @ 1:32pm
Disappearing armors
Hi All,

So I am having difficulties with a couple mods and was hoping to get some help! I have immersive armors, and a your usual texture buff mods on.... but for some reason certain armor types aren't rendering (they are invisible, making enemies wearing these armors to seem invisible as well, or have a floating head). Does anyone know what could have been causing this?

Also, I can't seem to get dual sheath / shield on back mods to work. I think i was using an outdated one maybe? Does someone know a good mod that does both of these?

Thanks for all your help!

:)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 Feb 18 @ 2:23pm 
Okay - to be really honest here -

Go to the Immersive Armor Mod Forum and post your question there.

Why?

Read the mod forum posts - as there is a very strong likely hood that this problem has happened before and the answer is posted there. If not, which I have my doubts, then post the problem there, as the Mod Creator needs to be aware and might have the answer. :)

As to the DUAL Sheath - do the same with that. Go to the mod's forum and Read the posts and post your problem there, if the answer is not already posted from a prior user having the same issue.
patrick.grindley Feb 18 @ 9:42pm 
Ok :( I was hoping someone knew of something obvious that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks man
Bradenm1 10 Feb 18 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by patrick.grindley:
Ok :( I was hoping someone knew of something obvious that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks man

I just installed a few mods and I have noticed some of them are doing what is happening to you.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 18 @ 1:32pm