Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
深入了解
iAndy 11 2014 年 2 月 17 日 下午 11:21
Hammer - strange reflections when rendering with full compile..
Has anyone seen this happen where if you use the HDR full compile (or both), things like the cube droppers (and faith plates) that have reflections on them look very strange? I should point out, the cube droppers look fine when I load the map with ss_map, it's only in online multiplayer the reflections are strange.

Also, related question, is there a way to reduce the size of the bsp file when you compile with HDR? I know about increasing the shadow map size for textures that decreases the size greatly, but is there something specific to HDR that makes it double in size?
最後修改者:iAndy; 2014 年 2 月 17 日 下午 11:23
< >
目前顯示第 1-1 則留言,共 1
TeamSpen210 18 2014 年 2 月 18 日 上午 12:57 
Have you built your cubemaps? (Type build_cubemaps into the developer console, but you'll need to ensure that the bsp is in portal2_dlc2/ to stop a crash bug from occurring. The "Build Programs" tab in Hammer's option has a setting you can change to move the maps, you'll want to delete the old versions in portal2/ as well.)

I believe HDR means that the game generates two sets of light in the two modes then swaps between them, which would explain the size increase.
< >
目前顯示第 1-1 則留言,共 1
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 2 月 17 日 下午 11:21
回覆: 1