Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Freeman|TR 16 Feb 17 @ 6:06am
【S.O.S】ED Alloc:No free edict can't be solved anyway !
I admit having made a really big map.But I tried to delete these things to the amount when the game won't crash.I deleted more and more elements but it sill goes a no free edict.Is there any other way to fix this?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Gemarakup 18 Feb 17 @ 8:28am 
Is that the message you got? I've never seen it before. If you're using BEE2, you might have a leak, but I'm not sure what it has to do with it.
Freeman|TR 16 Feb 17 @ 8:47am 
Actually there's no leak.After cutting a lot of light strips and antlines and an amazing test room with a fire furnace,it goes alright...

Originally posted by Gemarakup:
Is that the message you got? I've never seen it before. If you're using BEE2, you might have a leak, but I'm not sure what it has to do with it.
BenVlodgi 9 Feb 17 @ 9:10am 
this means your map uses too many entities. if you have something spawning this constantly without destroying them... that may be causing your problem
Freeman|TR 16 Feb 17 @ 9:27am 
So what you mean is if there is a constantly dropping gel,or a constantly on laser,there will be far more entities ?
Originally posted by BenVlodgi:
this means your map uses too many entities. if you have something spawning this constantly without destroying them... that may be causing your problem
Last edited by Freeman|TR; Feb 17 @ 9:28am
Gemarakup 18 Feb 17 @ 8:52pm 
A broken cube dropper maybe.
Freeman|TR 16 Feb 17 @ 9:18pm 
how can a cube dropper be broken ? what kind of cube dropper is considered broken ?
Originally posted by Gemarakup:
A broken cube dropper maybe.
Gemarakup 18 Feb 18 @ 5:55am 
Probably if it keeps spawning cubes.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50