The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
cremedelasteme Feb 17 @ 2:40am
Name glitch
Help! I have a reaally annoying bug where names appear as [...]! i don't know what's casuing it, please help.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Bradenm1 10 Feb 17 @ 2:45am 
change it then?
jjb-54 1 Feb 17 @ 8:45am 
There are two cases where I've seen this:

A. Dead Treasure Hunters - where the name of the "Treasure" is [....] - that is because there is one active Hunt Quest and Skyrim "jumped the gun" in planting the next "Dead Treasure Hunter".

. o O (Makes one wonder about those treasure hunters. Maybe they should have taken an arrow to the knee and retired as a guard???)

B. The Players Name - I have had that happen too, under similar situations - IE: Dragon Shout Wall, "From a Friend" .... I still have the last note active, as I have not gone to that Wall yet - but I used a Dragon Shout in a Key Location and the note came - too early. As of yet it has not caused any issues with Quests - just annoyance. Once I finished the current active Word Wall Search - the note comes again and all is good in Skyrim.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 17 @ 2:40am