Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
VERY BIG DOG Feb 15 @ 10:59pm
Cant submit concept
Cant submit concept to greenlight:

That item does not exist. It may have been removed by the author.

When proceeding from step two to three.

Any reason for this?

Also are the rumors true that greenlight will go offline (edit: guess its true)? so is it worth to purchase a greenlight pass if i play to release my game in a couple of months or will it just be lost money?
Last edited by VERY BIG DOG; Feb 15 @ 11:02pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Feb 15 @ 11:44pm 
If you don't think your game will make $100 between getting greenlit and the death of Greenlight, you may want to reconsider a lot of things.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Feb 15 @ 11:44pm
officialshobu Feb 16 @ 3:37am 
I just payed the required amount and attempted to submit, then I received the same error. I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue.
Last edited by officialshobu; Feb 16 @ 3:37am
LAPA Feb 16 @ 3:45am 
Thanks.
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 16 @ 5:25am 
Originally posted by officialshobu:
I just payed the required amount and attempted to submit, then I received the same error. I'm hoping it's just a temporary issue.
have you contacted steam support?
Miricks Feb 16 @ 5:58am 
I'm having the same issue and cannot solve it at all.
Miricks Feb 16 @ 6:05am 
Maybe they just decided to take it away, so they deleted the ability to post on greenlight. Unlikely but still possible.
officialshobu Feb 16 @ 6:29am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by officialshobu:
have you contacted steam support?
I was just going to wait to see if other people are having the same issue before doing so.
Edit
I went ahead submitted a ticket.
Last edited by officialshobu; Feb 16 @ 7:10am
VERY BIG DOG Feb 16 @ 7:15am 
Great to hear im not the only one. Please let me know if you find out the source of this problem!
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 16 @ 9:25am 
Originally posted by Miricks:
Maybe they just decided to take it away, so they deleted the ability to post on greenlight. Unlikely but still possible.
It is exremely unlikely they will do so without an announcement.
Especially since it seems officialshobu's payment went through before he encountered the problem.
Originally posted by Project Leader:
Great to hear im not the only one. Please let me know if you find out the source of this problem!
Both you and Miricks should contact steam support.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Feb 16 @ 9:25am
KitchenDon Feb 16 @ 12:04pm 
I'm having the same issue. I paid the fee this morning and I'm unable to submit the info for my game. I get that error after submitting the first page of info (title, description, branding image). I did submit a support ticket. Hope they get it fixed quickly, the clock is ticking on my IndieGoGo page. o.O
Forto Feb 17 @ 2:30am 
Same issue here :(
wilco64256 Feb 17 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by Forto:
Same issue here :(

Same recommendation - contact support.
VERY BIG DOG Feb 17 @ 8:24am 
Well in all honesty, besides that contacting support is the most logical option, i find it kind of weird that so many people are having this problem but that nothing is announced. Also people are putting down hard earned money for a broken service right now.
wilco64256 Feb 17 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Project Leader:
Well in all honesty, besides that contacting support is the most logical option, i find it kind of weird that so many people are having this problem but that nothing is announced. Also people are putting down hard earned money for a broken service right now.

It doesn't cost anything to post a concept.
VERY BIG DOG Feb 17 @ 8:28am 
No but people are having the exact same problem with the greenlight service that costs 90 euro.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 15 @ 10:59pm