Don't Starve

Don't Starve

Tilpass ditt villmarkseventyr!
Lag og last opp nye modifikasjoner for å legge til nye karakterer, gjenstander, og spillemekanikk til Don't starve. Utforsk nye måter å overleve på i villmarka, eller lag nye utfordringer for deg selv og andre. Klikk her for å lære mer og komme igang!
CommonToaster 15. feb. 2014 kl. 7.28
SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A EDGAR ALLAN POE CHARACTER IT WOULD FIT SO WELL! FOR DON'T STARVE.
Please.
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
The Filth 15. feb. 2014 kl. 9.45 
It seems like a good idea,wendy already has a bunch of refrences to liture and death and so we can just use her lines and change some of them a bit.
CommonToaster 15. feb. 2014 kl. 10.40 
His perk can be that every once in a while crows bring him stuff like food or wood or something

Or that they help him when he is about to die.

The Filth 15. feb. 2014 kl. 19.03 
Opprinnelig skrevet av 54th DirkDiggler:
His perk can be that every once in a while crows bring him stuff like food or wood or something

Or that they help him when he is about to die.
Why not both? he seems pretty frail but smart, so +sanity -health
CommonToaster 15. feb. 2014 kl. 20.29 
Yeah we can use the books one of the characters uses and he reads his poetry to use his perks.
Specals 16. feb. 2014 kl. 19.06 
I've actually dabbled with creating Don't Starve characters before, although with all of the updates for the game that have came out, there is no way for me to actually implement any of them in without a proper instructive guide. I would love to create Poe, but until Klei decides to update their character guide I can not sadly... ;(
CommonToaster 17. feb. 2014 kl. 7.31 
:.[
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 15. feb. 2014 kl. 7.28