Don't Starve

Customize your wilderness adventure!
Create and upload new mods to add new characters, items, and game mechanics to Don't Starve. Explore new ways to survive in the wilderness, or create new challenges for yourself and others. Click here to learn more and get started!
DirkDiggler Feb 15 @ 7:28am
SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A EDGAR ALLAN POE CHARACTER IT WOULD FIT SO WELL! FOR DON'T STARVE.
Please.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Narrator with a Bowler Hat Feb 15 @ 9:45am 
It seems like a good idea,wendy already has a bunch of refrences to liture and death and so we can just use her lines and change some of them a bit.
DirkDiggler Feb 15 @ 10:40am 
His perk can be that every once in a while crows bring him stuff like food or wood or something

Or that they help him when he is about to die.

Narrator with a Bowler Hat Feb 15 @ 7:03pm 
Originally posted by 54th DirkDiggler:
His perk can be that every once in a while crows bring him stuff like food or wood or something

Or that they help him when he is about to die.
Why not both? he seems pretty frail but smart, so +sanity -health
DirkDiggler Feb 15 @ 8:29pm 
Yeah we can use the books one of the characters uses and he reads his poetry to use his perks.
Specals Feb 16 @ 7:06pm 
I've actually dabbled with creating Don't Starve characters before, although with all of the updates for the game that have came out, there is no way for me to actually implement any of them in without a proper instructive guide. I would love to create Poe, but until Klei decides to update their character guide I can not sadly... ;(
DirkDiggler Feb 17 @ 7:31am 
:.[
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50