Don't Starve

Customize your wilderness adventure!
Create and upload new mods to add new characters, items, and game mechanics to Don't Starve. Explore new ways to survive in the wilderness, or create new challenges for yourself and others. Click here to learn more and get started!
MocaCofe Feb 13 @ 6:08am
Lets add Multiplayer!
Post what you think about multiplayer in Don't Starve!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
{PC}The Retarded Venusaur Feb 13 @ 6:49am 
Great idea!
Nii, Omega good job ! Feb 18 @ 12:17pm 
I agree with that, that'd be so funny :P
Phantom of the Sock Opera Feb 26 @ 12:43pm 
well it seems the multiplayer mod isn't too popular with the workshop team, but i still support it.
Narrator with a Bowler hat Feb 26 @ 1:41pm 
This is a bad idea, everyone seems to play the game differently. For example, I don't pick carrots until winter comes, I think it's just a item slot wasted and it stays around all year so it's better to pick it when berries don't usually grow. This would likely cause some dispute amongst my friends and I, we all so can't teach our friends that much eithier because they would become reliant on us.
Lazybonez Feb 26 @ 5:50pm 
Yes that would be AWESOMESAUCE!
The local multiplayer mod can be used online, but it requires addtional software and lack the in-depthness of a real multiplayer game. Disclaimer: THIS SHOULD NOT BECOME AN MMO, simply an ability for freinds to play on the same wolds
MocaCofe Feb 28 @ 11:57am 
Yes, I completley agree with you Maximus. I don't want an MMO. I want the abillity to play with a selcted group of friends all in one world.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50