Steam Greenlight
Toto téma bylo uzamčeno
How can i get steam items ?
When started a game i randomly found a card then my friend said it will be dropped every 2 weeks and it DIDNT HAPPEN
What the hell
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
you need to spent money in the game to get a card drop
Wow i didnt expect that
VaserSoulReaper původně napsal:
When started a game i randomly found a card then my friend said it will be dropped every 2 weeks and it DIDNT HAPPEN
What the hell

Ðiamond Ðust původně napsal:
you need to spent money in the game to get a card drop

That depends on which games it is. what Diamond Dust said only appliers to Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 afaik. Probably other Free to Play games with cards as well. (although I'm not aware of any so I couldn't say)

For all the one time purchase games you will get get a few guaranteed cards drops that come after a few hours of playing the game. THere is no way to replenish these drops so when you have gotten half (rounded up) the number of cards required to make the badge belonging to that game you are done. You won't get any more. (There is an exception: you might be getting "booster packs" but these are rare and nothing you can influence)

PS: This has nothing to do with greenlight. please try to post in the appropriet forum instead. I would suggest that games particular community hub, the help forum or possibly the Steam Trading Card group.
ok tks for the help
PS: sry i post in wrong direction
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 12. úno. 2014 v 5.57
Počet příspěvků: 4